Saturday 18 February 2012

Badminton

Oh yess, finally after years of mentioning this to my husband he has actually opened his eyes to this sport.
SO... I have a new racket for finally starting to play again..it has been plenty of years since I played actively but I can't wait to start playing again.

I just went to you youtube to see a inspirational video of my chilhood friend Helene playing in the finaly of the Norwegian Championship, she was as great as ever.


We have booked a court for tomorrow and I can't wait to play!!
This doesn't really qualify as simple living, but it is something I have wanted to do for a very long time so i have allowed myself to get on with this. It will be very positive for my health as well and that I guess is one of the main things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!