Wednesday 1 October 2014

Casting off

I am just so happy, I started casting off the skirt..I am nearly finished! Cannot believe it to be honest and I know the result will be amazing when 17th of May comes around. It will be a great celebration this time.

I am so excited, I will have to find a needle and thread to sew the bias tape on the inside of the skirt, to avoid too much sagging.  I just wish I could show you right now, but hopefully I'll have the opportunity to take some pictures in a few weeks time.

I just wanted to let you know, and now I'm off to daughters room , we are changing a little in there and now I have to tidy up after myself, so she can start fresh again come Friday!

Take care of yourselves my lovelies, and do let me know about your project  and your own blog.

<3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!