Tuesday 2 June 2015

Going forward

It has been a few days of business, I haven't been on the treadmill since Sunday, because yesterday I had to take daughter to the orthodontist, and we came home with recommendation of removing 5 of her teeth. I guess there will be a couple of visits to the dentist in the nearest future.

Also, daughter is going on a camping trip with the Guides, and we got the information about when to do and what to bring along. It's all very exciting, as she has never been sleeping in a tent before.

The good news is that I have lost a bit of weight since last week...so today I actually weighed 91.6. Very happy about that!! First time I have been undet 93 since last year. I have been stuck for a looong time! But I think i have managed to get myself moving again! Yippie!!

Anyway, time to get moving...it's school and activities today.

HAve a great day, MariaLinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!