Friday 9 December 2016

December book: Interesting Times

I have been reading this book for a little while, Interesting Times by Terry Pratchett. Is is number 17 in his series about the Discworld. You can read more about his books, Terry Pratchett and Discworld HERE.

I have been reading this series since 2012, when I started reading books again. I am nearly halfway through the series, and I am still enjoying the books. I might try and step up my reading a little next year, just because I really want to.

There are so many books I want to read, and there's only so much time to read. I also have other hobbies, so I don't use all my free time to read.

Interesting times is about Rincewind the Wizzard but also about Cohen the barbarian and his Horde. Twoflower that was a part of the first Discworld book, the Colour of magic is also in the book. I have not finished it yet, so I can't tell you how big a part Twoflower has.

Best thing to do, Is to just start reading them. I use a Kindle Paperwhite for the Discworld series. Just because it's there, and easy to bring along in my bag.

Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!