Monday 13 January 2014

First 2014

I can't believe it, I have finished a knittitng project in this month. It's amazing. It's just a scarf, straightforward scarf, knit, knit, knit and voila - it's feeneesh!!

The thing about this scarf is the colour. I have tried to take proper pictures, but the sparkles just won't show properly.

The wool is bought at Stitiching time in Hamilton , Lanarkshire- Scotland.
Laines du Nord-Papavero is this lovely wool. And here's the result:


I must admit, I am really happy with it, and I am sorry to say the pictures doesn't do it justice at all.


If you think I am having a knitting break the rest of the month...then :Noooo absolutely not.

Maybe I did mention this "hverdagsjakka" I am knitting, just a test one to check the size, but I think it will be so cool even if it is actylic wool i am using.

Might get picture of my jacket later this week, tryingto keep you in suspence , haha!

Have a great day my lovelies, let me know how you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!