Friday 31 January 2014

Slippers

 Many moons ago I was busy making some slippers with some wool I had been given...we are not talking about a few moons, not even five or six.

Many more moons than that. And it's a long time since they were finished as well...but I never took a picture of them not for the blog or for Ravelry but I have finally, after YEARS of not doing anything..here they are:

My Sandnes Fritidsgarn slippers, crocheted with hook 5.5 mm and I loooove them. The pattern is Hexagon boot slippers  and they are really warm and comfy.
Such a pity I don't live in a very cold country or even a cold house.

This is what it looks like in Cental Scotland these days...just after 4pm yesterday:

 Grey, yes...but no rain nor snow...!
I'll let you go ,and will be off to finish a little knitting project..omething for the hands :)

Watch this space. Enjoy  your weekend lovelies!

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!