Monday 3 February 2014

Fetching

Fetching, and fetching they are, I have made them before in blue, but I love these pink ones.

It didn't take that long to knit these, the pattern is really nice and I think it's really well written.

 I have used Adriafil Pois which is a DK wool.
I used 3.5 mm knitting needles
and I didn't even use a full ball of 50 grams on these two.

They weigh 44 whole grams, and that equals to  97 meters.
Here's my Ravelry page if you want to have a look.







I think these are absolutely gorgeous, and they are so incredibly warm. I know for a fact I will use them alot over the years.

I do want to make more wristwarmers, or fingerless gloves. Do you have any patterns you can recommend? Please let me know!


Dare I give you a hint on my next knitting? Ok then...the word is Fana...let's see if you can guess

Have a great week my lovelies

1 comment:

  1. Veldig fine, og jeg lurer på om jeg ikke har tenkt å lage dem, men så gikk det visst i glemmeboka. Takk for påminnelsen.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!