Wednesday 19 February 2014

Hair Feb


Oh wow. I must say it has grown quite a bit. This is my unstretched hair 3 weeks into a new Hair Project.

You can see that half of my hair is smooth and the bottom half is a bit dryer looking and maybe a bit frizzy too. But the length is definetly getting closer to  hip.

 Not a solid hip,but the longest lenghts are reaching my jeans and that is satisfying indeed. Wonder how far I will be in the summer :)

I have been knitting by the way, but I have also been really busy and involved in something completely different and I think I have found something that is really important to me.

I will blog about these things later on, maybe today depending on what pans out today.

Please be good and have a good weeks my lovelies <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!