Wednesday 28 October 2015

Why food diary?

Yesterday I started a food diary. Not Weight Watchers related at all, as that ship sailed quite a while ago.

Monday night, I started feeling a little unwell, as I waited for Princess while she attended her gymnastics class..I though it was just because I sat reading without any back support.

Then Princess went to Guides, and I still felt funny. But later on, when she came home..I felt worse..as if I was hungry. But I had a proper dinner s usual..so I knew it couldn't be that.

At 23.00 o'clock I took two painkillers, but they didn't really help. No point going to bed. at 3 I thought maybe I could get some sleep..so I headed for be.

Was not to be, after an our of tossing and turning and not managing to get comfortable at all..I got up again, took another painkiller, and was just lying on the sofa until 6 when I nodded off for an hour.

Was still painful, and at 8.30 I took another two painkillers and by 9 I started to feel alot better.

All yesterday I wrote everything that I ate, and I will continue to do so.

If you wonder what the pain was...my guess is gallstones.
I have had the same pain before, but it would go away after a couple of hours. So it has neer been this severe.

So here's my food diary for today..and I will probably keep doing this until forever!


Here's hopeing I never get that pain ever even. Cheers to a healthy life!

MariaLinn

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in finding out where the problem is! Gallstones sound like a realistic issue there (have heard from others about their pain, and it sounds similar to what you describe), and maybe you can find out with your diary what the trigger is. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!