Tuesday 28 June 2016

Changes

I have thought a lot about my blog lately, and what to do with it..Should I just leave it? 
should I try to blog more? 
should I keep it as a hobby-blog, the way I used to ? 
should I use it to document my life and where I want to go? ¨

Well, after some thinking..I have decided:
I will continue using the blog to document my life, where I want to go and the changes that happen within my life. 
I will be honest, although I am not using our real names.

I have only today figured out how to get pictures from my Windows phone...not easy! 
But, i am sure this is the beginning of something really good for me. 

I do hope you will follow me on the way forward...


Yours truly, in Eskdalemuir on my 38th birthday...26 june, 2016!

See ye efter, MariaLinn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!