Monday 10 September 2018

September

Here we are now...September has now started and we are already almost halfway, but not quite. 
Since my last blog, I have been dumped by a penpal I have written a letter to a penpal that has not given up on me..

I have nearly finished my journal, and have a new one ready for use. 
And we are trying something new....


We have a little visitor. 
Her name is Paris and she is staying with us until the end of the month.

We also of course still have our cat, and hopefully if these two can get used to each other and get on well...Paris may well keep on staying here next month also. 

She is a retired racer, her last race was only in June, so not long since she stopped.

Yesterday we went for a long walk, and we met another Greyhound, his name was Moyes, and he had also retired from racing recently (in May). 

Through talking, we found out they came from the same place (Sunderland) and checking it out online....Moyes' last race was in a race with "our" Paris. 

That is so weird and funny! Anyway....today is my first day alone with the dogness...she is lying in her den sleeping I believe. 

 Child and dog
Paris, used to be trap 6.

No more racing for you, Paris. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!