Friday 26 October 2018

OH dear

Ummm, hello there...

October is nearly finished and I can't say that is has been a slow month at all. I have walked the dog...alot and i have done nothing..alot.

And I have visited the shop Locavore and bought a new shampoo, well I have actually tried it before, so not "really" new.

I have also found a new channel on YouTube to watch...1000's of roots. I am so inspired by their kindness and smiling faces, watching them lifts my mind and heart.

Paris the greyhound is officially a member of this clan, and here she is enjoying life on her biscuit.

Her doggie personality is shining through more and more every day.

She is  a good dog for sure.




















What's is left to mention... Right, here we go.... I am kind of dabbling in giving up Facebook, can you believe that? I am not sure how easy it will be, but it is a timewaster and I donot spend super much time on there anymore anyway .

Has anyone else given up Facebook? How did THAT  go?
I am getting in the stage on my life where I am ready to possibly give up this phenomenon.

So, I am thinking about doing my penpalling stuff in here, instead of on FB..atleast update here as well as in my private group.

I WANT to blog more often, about everything that goes on..so I am going to try to schedule this in my calendar to see if that makes a difference at all.

Highlands
Today the child is coming home from a residential trip up to Fort William, she has had a great time and she sent me this photo from the bus.


I will be very busy the next couple of days, work, work, work, double shifts both Saturday and Sunday, so I probably won't have much time to do anything else.

This is all for now really, I am sure I'll be back soon with something else at some point soon.

Hugs, from Linn




















1 comment:

  1. I have deactivated my Facebook account about 7 months ago, and it works fine for me. I have decided to go back for a little while in December / January, collect contact Details, tie up a few loose ends and inform everyone about my forthcoming departure, and then I will quit for good. It's time for me to move on. I have been on Facebook for about 12 years now, I think, and it's always been a love / hate relationship. Recently, I find that the good (and yes, the platform does have its good sides, obviously!) does not outweigh the bad any more for me, so I think it's better to leave. I want more quality in my communication again, and I think FB made me lazy in that respect - and there are more aspects that brought me to this decision. Good luck with giving up the platform :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!