Friday 18 January 2019

2019

Good afternoon, I am here once again. It has been a while since I was here regularly. But, I am planning to be here quite a bit more in the future.

Not posting about anything special, just whatever is going on in my life.

For some time I have felt uneasy using Facebook, so over the last months I have used it less and less. On purpose. I joined Facebook back in 2007, that is quite a while ago and I think I may have outgrown it by now.

There are a few things I am interested in these days, and this is probably what I will cover here.

I will try to be here on my days off work, which will not be many this month, but something is better than nothing.

Until next time, do take care.
Linn x

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you posting again :-) Like you, I'm making efforts to post more regularly on my blog - but it doesn't always go as planned *lol* -

    Regarding Facebook, I have deleted my account for good in the meantime (not only de-activated, but terminated), and you know what - life goes on, and I don't miss it at all. So, if you have been feeling uneasy about it - good for you to avoid it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!