Friday 18 October 2019

Time to breathe

Times goes by ever so fast these days, and it feels like I hardly have time to stop and breathe.
Not that anything special is happening or going on, I just do not feel relaxed, I don't even feel like I am happy or satisfied.

I am not sure what the reason is, I am trying to figure it out.
So, things has changed in my mind and I don't feel like writing a knitting blog only...so I considered starting a brand new blog, with a clean slate and all that jazz.
But, I am still here,  still on this same place, just continuing my journey and expanding my blogging horizon.

So I am starting fresh at the old place.

Hi everyone, I am Linn, I am from Norway and I live in Scotland, I have one husband, one daughter, one cat and one dog.

I enjoy knitting, reading, writing, sewing, penpalling and I enjoy trying to keep my house simple and tidy.

The last one, keeping the house simple and tidy is an everlasting journey and battle.
I will try to be very honest in everything I write and show.

The plan is to try to get into writing every day, when I am not at work. I am working this weekend, so unless I post something later today, I won't be back until Monday. 

 Have a great Friday lovelies, Linn

1 comment:

  1. Hello Linn, and good luck with the fresh start on here. I look forward to reading about the snippets of your life that you choose to share on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!