Thursday 21 July 2022

Spend Freeze

Hello, and good morning, afternoon or evening, all depending on when you are visiting me here.

Today, on this lovely Thursday I have been spending my day reading, on and off throughout the day, flitting from one book to the other. I also finished a book, the one about minimalism. Well, there's several good ideas in that book, and it has made me think even more about my own life.
I started 2022 with plenty of plans, but now it feels like I have fallen off the rail a little. While I mostly go to charity shops these days, strictly speaking....
There's nothing I really need. 
So, i am embarking on year long project called Spend Freeze. 
I may have to purchase some things, but they will be planned for. I am thinking undergarments, socks and possibly shoes if needed. 
I will try to document my journey here on the blog, the posts will be labelled "SPEND FREEZE".
I am going on holiday very soon, for the first time since December 2019, but I'm NOT planning to purchase anything other than food while we're away. 
I'm actually planning to go through some of my belongings at my dad's house, and possibly let some of them go. 
Let's see how many pounds I can save this next year then .
I am starting with as much as 14 pounds in my bank account, and 9 pounds in my savings account. 
What can one year do for me? 
We shall see. 
Thank you for stopping by, my friend  hope to see you again very soon.
Much love, Linn XX 

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!