Monday 30 January 2023

1st Book


I'm glad my mom died
This is the title on Jennette McCurdy's book. The book is about her life and her career and her relationship with her abusive mother. 

I enjoyed the book, as to learn more about Jennette but it was heartbreaking to read what she went through from a little girl all the way until her recovery from an eating disorder and alcohol abuse. 

I liked Jennette, I just did, I had a good feeling about her as a person. Also: she shares her name with my best friend though my teenage years, who also suffered from (by her father as a teenager and also in her late teenage, early twenties by her landlord. 
And Jennette and I are birthday twins, which is always nice. This book had made me understand what went on with jennette during her years on ICarly and Sam and Cat. 

I recommend reading this book , and to support Jennette in her future away from acting. 

Love, Linn










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!