Wednesday 26 August 2015

New Experiences

A new Experience coming up, and I am pretty sure every mum can relate!
The first time your child stays away.

Yes, it's happening. Princess Sunniva has been on a couple of trips before, but that has only been Friday to Sunday..three times so far.

This time , it's a school trip..Monday to Friday...and WHAT am I going to do when I have the whole day to myself for the first time in over 11 years?

We are busy packing, needs lots of extra changes in case they get soaking wet during their activities.

I am looking forward to it, but dreading it at the same time. I  am really looking forward to Sunniva coming home with lots of new experiences and maybe having grown a little..not in size but as a person.
But then I dread it, because I love being with her and I know she is growing up. My little baby is not a baby anymore. 

We still have a few things to pack, and still a few days to get everything in order.  But..yup..the day of departure is drawing nearer. 

Take care of yourselves and you loved ones, my dear friends! 

MariaLinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!