Wednesday 25 September 2013

Mid week

Yes, it's Wednesday and mid week. We are inluck because this Friday all the schools are off. It's the September weekend and I can sleep a bit longer than 7.am.

Which is really good, because I didn't sleep very well last night at all. Kept waking up and wondered if I had slept at all. I probably have ...but I feel like this:



I had a dentist appointment today, took me only 10 minutes because the splint didn't even fit..so there. I had to take a new imprint and I am going back next Monday.

Oh, also...I had to lift my mood a little, so I popped in to "my" phamacy and I bought some new nailpolishes. LAcolour, I like them and might pop in on Friday again when they get some new colours in..!

But first, I have to make myself something to eat and then get started on some housework that needs done. It feels like this at home these days...


So, I guess I have a little bit of work ahead of me. I will fight through my tiredness..!
See you later lovelies...oh by the way..you ARE allowed to comment..lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!