Sunday 15 September 2013

Rain today

Yes, it's raining today, pouring down outside. I have been enjoying loads of tea, and paleo breakfast and lunch too.

According to the weighing scales, my weight is down a little, but not loads.That is ok,  I am still at the start of my program. I will have to make another batch of tomoto soup tomorrow morning, luckily I have alot of passata I can use.

Last night on the evening of my fifth day I got soooo hungry for something sweet, but I stayed away from the biscuits that were on the table. Instead I made myself a little smoothie..Raspberries, banana and grapes. It took away the need for something sweet.




I was also busy cutting hair yesterday, first the husband, then my own hair and last the daughters hair. Also did a hairdo made up by Kamma herself.  Here is it.



The last on my mind these days are letters,I haven't written any letters for probably a week, and I am starting to feel bad as I have many letters to reply to. Some people (online groups) got a new idea, napkinholders for letterholder. I myself have been doing that for well over 10 years and this is one of  MY letterholders. I love it, becaue of that special Rose motif that I absolutely LOVE.  I still think it's so cute.



Anyway, i still haven't done some stuff I feel I should have done, such as setting my goals and working towards them. I will have to do that tomorrow,  some goal setting. I have a webinar in the middle of the night, hopefully I can mangae to attend it..if I am not to tired!

But, I need to get going. I have been inspired by a canadian family that has turned their "new" timewasters off. So i am doing the same. Not intirely, but I want to do more STUFF!!

Take care and have a great day lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!