Monday 28 January 2013

Monday, January 28th

This morning I have started on my house project. Actually, I am as usual doing lots of different stuff and I don't dare to start on something big because I amwaiting for Keir to come and have a look at our boiler that stopped working on Thursday (again). He's an hour late, and I am wondering weather he'll actually come or not.

So, so far I have ironed shirts,hung up washing and taken everything out of the boiler cupboard.
I have also done the daily dishes, but it's quite a bitmore work than usual because I have to boil the water I am using for the dishes. Did I mention that the kitchen sink is slightly blocked?

Yeah, I am having fun :)

What I am going to do, I am going to phone my grandmother, have a chat and drink a cuppa coffee...THEN see if Keir has arrived, and if not I will start on the bedroom wardrobe anyway.

Sounds like a plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!