Wednesday 10 December 2014

Wednesday storm

Today it's really stormy outside, it's windy and one  minute hailstones are hitting my windows and then the next second it rains like mad.

So, I really didn't feel like running today, but then I thought of my goal and a few more things and I got up on the treadmill and got a run in. 1.46 miles today. I listened to some music on Spoitify and all of a sudden my 28 minutes were up.

When spring comes round I think I might venture outside. I want to run around Strathclyde Loch..that is 5 km. I have noticed some people are doing this as a Parkrun and maybe some April I'll join them. Or maybe I'll join the Harriers. Who knows.

I am waiting until I have finished my c25k programme, It lasts 9 weeks and I am due to start my 4th week. Feeling great about the fact that I am running even with a cold in the body! more warm water, honey, lemon and cinnamon..thank you Mr.Dorsett!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!