Tuesday 19 July 2022

books, books and more books

Good morning everyone, 
I am testing out mobile blogging, hoping it works better than the last time I tried. 
I wanted to talk about books, my reading list is getting so very long, but I don't have as much time to read as I'd like. 

At this time , I'm halfway through Hamnet, and I am really enjoying it. I suppose I can relate to Agnes quite a bit, at least at this time I'm the book. 

We will be going on holiday soon, and I hope to be able to still continue to post while I'm away. 

After I posted my previous entry, I thought I had written so very much, but after it was posted it looked really short. I can only assume and hope that my writing and posts will become better with time. 
On my holiday, I think I may bring a notebook and make a start on a brand new story...no idea what it will be about, but I will try to finish it before 2023 starts. How is that for a goal? 

Let me know your thoughts my friend, and thank you for stopping by my place today. 
Much love, Linn xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!