Friday 11 February 2011

Hobbies

I guess I ought to tell you about my other hobby, ot used to be my passion, the thing I lived and breathed for...

I started penpalling in 1990, when I was 12 years old, although the last few years I have had an unvoluntary break, I still consider myself as a letterwriter.

At the "worst" stage i had over 50 penpals, but now it has narrowed down to alot less then that number.
I wanted to tell you about he big thing for me this year, it is that I am challenging myself to write 52 letters in 52 weeks, and I have already managed to write the first one!

I am very happy, and proud to tell that I have finished a letter to the lovely Lisa from Germany. My lette is going in the mail tomorrow!!

Big hugs, Linn

1 comment:

  1. Åh, det er ei utfordring jeg også bør bli med på! Alle mine forsømte brevvenner... :S

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!