Sunday 29 April 2012

April end

Time flies when you are having fun.  What have I been up to lately? mmmmh, not so much and then again a few things. Little Princess turned 8 years old, yikes how did that happen? Party is over for another year and now I can relax about parties.

She has also started gynmastics, and she absolutely lovces it! Good stuff.

I have started jogging, but got a little bit of pain in my legs, and I am hoping it's not shin splints.  So I am going to take it a bit easy next week. We are also considering getting a treadmill for 4 weeks. We'll see if we can afford it, as I have a dentist appointment, that will be oh so fun, and oh so cheap.

I have a meeting tomorrow with a Gemma, I hope it will be interesting and maybe something good will come out of it.

Dinner today was Guinea Fowl, and it was really nice..I didn't make dinner it was hubby! He always does a great job.

It is Monday tomorrow and I need to get Princess' school uniform ready, so I better go.

Hej då!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!