Tuesday 3 April 2012

Long time, no see

Yes, I haven't been here lately...! The reason is that I went to the doctor to see what they could do for my cough and those not so lovely things, so I got some antibiotics and they made me really tired..and I guess that is the reason why I haven't written anything,I have been to tired.

The last things that has happened, was that on Sunday we decided it was a good day to paint our fence.My husband, my daughter and I...we were painting for 6 hours and finally we were done. I was echausted, even though I love painting.

My arm was broken, (no, I didn't break it, but it was exhausted from the painting) and in the evening our cat didn't come home. All through the night I was out about every hour...something must have happened, she always stays around the house..she doesn't stray ever!!!!

At 6.45 am I got out of bed and got dressed..wanted to goout looking for her..so I shouted her name and I thought I could hear a meow....got husband up , he can hear better than me...and her agreed it was a meow.

We located the meowing to be in our neighbours garden shed, (yep, we went into their garden to find where the meow came from. ) ao at 7.15 am we knocked on their door..she was probably not very amused being woken up that early in the school holiday, but we didn't care. I wanted my cat!

And the cat ran out and straight home to eat. She has been indoor alot since than..but that could just be because the weather has turned colder!!!

Daughter Catriona is not at home, she is at Sportworxx and they finish in anouther few hours...it's nice to have the day to myself, eing able to do som ehousework in peace. So I better get going, have plenty of stuff to do before I pick her up.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!