Monday 27 May 2013

27th May

Yes, what a wonderful day. Actually it's pouring down here today, but it IS my little sisters 30'th birthday today so it is a great day.I hope she is having a great day.

I am so far away from her, so I wont be doing anything partying for her lol.

What I have done is 5K on the treadmill, and it was all of a sudden alot easier again. I ran for 10 minutes today without any effort. Very satisfying. I would have been well under 40 minutes today...but my husband phoned and I had to walk the last 200 meters of the 5k. I was still under 40  minutes even with the walk at the end.

I have been on a standstill on the scales for a few days, so I hoping it will move down just a little before Thursday.
So onwards and forward and downwards....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!