Sunday 28 September 2014

A Wish



After realising that Scotland will still continue to be a part of United Kingdom, although not a very united kingdom, life still goes on. A while ago I finished my Fana kofte (jacket) but I still have no pictures to show.

I wish for a phone, camera or something that will let me upload my pictures so i can show them to you all.

But for now, nooothing!

I have been knitting on my Melissakofte, here's a picture of Melissa herself and her mum that has written the pattern. Melissa herself found it at a flea market when she was 15 and has since used it alot. She was a part of the reality tv series "the farm" in Norway. I haven't seen it myself, as I don't live in Norway, but I love this kofte. Luckily for me, the pattern was released in the magazing Famoilien, So when my grandmother had saved this magazine for me, I was so so so so happy.


I am using Sjølingstad wool, I visited the factory in Southern Norway this summer and purchased some wool. Originally I had another kofte in my  mind, but I am happy with my disicion.
The colours I am using are pink and black.

Oh, i am nearly finished with my daughters "bunad skirt", I have been knitting it for a while now, and I think another week and I'll have t completely finished. I am so happy and so excited,  My daughter is 10 years old, and nearly my height so it has been a pretty big knit. I more plans for it though, such as a vest and a belt and also maybe an apron. We'll see how much time I have.

It needs to be finisehd for 17th of May 2015.  It will end up looking something like this I hope!
Today I am home alone, doesn't happen that often so today I have changed bits in our livingroom. Not so sure if the husband will approve, but he's away so I get to do what I want!
So, time for some more knitting and  then some dinner.
Take care my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!