Friday 29 May 2015

Dreams

I have many dreams for the future, but one of the is to live a live with fewer "things" . I do not want to be a modern minimalist, I just wish for less stuff.

So...I don't buy more things, unless we really need them. One example is that is our breakfast bowl breaks, we will have to replace it, so we all can hae one each. But I do NOT under any circumstances buy new candleholders or tealightholders.

I made one the other day, and I DO regret making more mess in my house.

So, from now on I will do my best to follow my beliefs, and have less.
Not sure if it will make a difference, as I haven't ever posted any pictures..but I will show a little here and there as I go along.

So, wish me luck, as I am about to start a new journey in my life. My life of nothingness and mental order.

MariaLinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!