Wednesday 23 October 2019

Home alone

It is Wednesday, and I have been home alone all day.
Kris left at 7 this morning and he won't be back until tomorrow evening. He's away down in Bristol for work. Maria is still at school, she usually has orchestra practise after school, so she doesn't finish until 16.45. I assume she'll be home in about an hour.

I have been really good today, I have done some laundry and I have tidied up in the bookcases in the living room. I also dusted of course. I tried to organise the books a bit better, so now I have the ones I am keeping separate from the ones I'll probably donate back to the charity shops when I bought them.

Some of these books are old, and used to belong to my grandparents. I will keep those for sure.

I miss my cat, I miss her purrs and her soft fur.  I miss her reply every time I'd look at her or just say her name. I miss burying my face in her fur and smell the outdoors in her fur. I  miss the best cat in the world.
I like dogs, I like them a lot. But I love cats.  It is how it is.

Also, after watching a YouTube channel quite a bit the last few months, I have once again realised how fragile life can be.
So, people..take care of each other.

God Bless , Linn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!