Monday 17 February 2020

A Monday in February

Another Monday has arrived, I have been feeling ill with a cold. Not terribly horrible, but you know how it is, Either a blocked nose or a runny nose, on and off headaches and not a ton of energy.

Still, life goes on and things needs to get done. I managed to talk Kris into changing around the living room. But oh my goodness was is difficult to get him on board and the amount of arguing he produced..just to move the television and the stand.  Well, we did it. Moved television and stand, and put the huge dug cage where the television used to be.

Oh it looks so much nicer, it's almost unbelievable.

Today, I have planned to just tidy up the rest of the living room, and most definitely my own crafty corner.  It is really messy at the moment, so today I'll focus on that.
It feels so great to have stuff changed around and to make it better than it was before.

But first, one has to try and find some important papers that work has requested. Wish me luck,. I have no idea where I have put them!!!

Linn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!