Friday 12 October 2012

Think I might be back...!

I have really been pretty absent here on my blog, but I have FOUND my camera and I feel inspired again so I might actually manage to pop by and write a bit more often.

I am even knitting more often and feel utterly inspired by that as well,soi am pretty sure when I figure out how to get the pics out of the camera you will see some moe photos from this end of the world.

I have also decided to not measure my knits for this year and I willl just wait until Januray  1st and then start with the new years knitting.

The weekend is here, and this is alsothe tart of October week,so one  full week of  holiday for us...we are just staying  home though, nothing special going on.

Are you keeping busy, tell me your projects!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!