Friday 21 August 2015

Melissa jacket

Or do you actually call this a jacket in English? Is it maybe a cardigan? 
Who knows, if you know..please tell me; what is the correct word for a stranded knitted jacket or cardigan..or does it not matter? 

Regardless of the name, my knitting is growing..slowly..slowly. I have made the dicition of knitting two rows every day...one knit and one purl row. 

Honestely, purling stranded knitting...who came up with  THAT idea? 
It is the worst and most boring and slow way to knit ever! 

I do not think I'll do this again, unless I don't mmind taking forever to finish something.

Unfortunately for me, I seem to always be in a race with myself. to finish whatever I am knitting as fast as I possibly can. 

What a silly thing to do really.

Why not just sit and enjoy the knit, instead of being stressed about it. I am working with myself to change my way of thinking..and I am kind managing to do it. 
Getting better atleast, and that's a step in the right direction. 

Well, time to start off the day, the coffee is gone and there are things to do. 


Have a great Friday, lovelies!
MariaLinn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!