Wednesday 2 September 2015

Revelation (food)

I have had several revelations over the years really and today I am going to tell you all about them. AND my latest revelation as well.

First: I FEEL ILL WHEN I EAT CERTAIN FOODS!!!!

Not disrespecting any company in any way, but this is how my body and mind reacts.

I cannot eat McDonalds foods...except the milk shake. I get really bad tempered and very easily annoyed.

I cannot eat pancakes, not bought or homemade..if I do, no more than 2 for me. I end up having stomach pains for hours. Blah!

I am guessing it has something to do with white flour.

And my latest thing, that I have suspected...I am sure I need to stay away from chocolate.

I really REALLY wanted chocolate today, and bought a fairly large bar...had 6 squares..and then I felt pain in my belly, and a little later a mild headache came sneaking upon me...and lastly.typical..I became really tired and terribly sluggish.

I even dropped a plate ...not on the floor- on my toes. I guess it was lucky that neither the plate or the toes broke.

So...here comes my one and only solution...I must eat clean foods. I have started making dinners without carbohydrates, want to see how it goes. Sunniva might have to have some carbs, but we are definetly cutting down.

Here's to a healthier life- SKÅL!!!!! (Cheers)

MariaLinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!