Monday 30 November 2009

Socks

I haven't been knitting many socks lately, but my little Princess actually asked for a pair of socks( i guess she had seen my socks in use). So i started, I guess it was a bit silly starting right before Christmas, because some other presents has had to wait to get knitted.



She loves them so much she never wants to take them off, or atleast this is what she says:)




Does this mean she wants more socks? Do I have to knit socks for my daughter instead of myself? Hmmm , I am not sure if i like this trend...! I guess I COULD make more socks for both of us...AFTER Christmas!





I have used: Viking Foeya garn
needles: 2.5 mm
Mood: very happy:))

I think it's 1st of December tomorrow, and I am not ready. I have some Chrismas decorations up by now, but I 'd like to get more doen. I guess it's silly of me sitting here with my laptop..but I also needed to update a little bit. I have been really slow lately with my updates, and I really need to get better.

I do have an announcement: I have been knitting non stop since August 2007!
I have even knitted during the summer, the only times I haven't knitted that much is when I have been home on holiday in Norway (too many people to see, so not alot of time).

It doesn't seem that I am likely to stop any time soon...and looking at my queue on Ravelry, I can't stop until I am 70 ;)
Have a good week everyone! Big December hugs from
xx

1 comment:

  1. ÅÅÅÅ kalenderen har kommet! AKKURAT i tide, 1.des hehe!!! Henter den nokimorgen spørsom eg rekker det i dag

    Gleder meg masse

    Klem ;))

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!