Friday 13 July 2012

Different types of feelings

Through one day I can go through an enourmos ampount of feelings, deep feelings of love for people I have never actually met such as all my penpals, sadness over what some people are going through, such as Mirka the mum of 11 kids..she is just such an unbelieable inspiring woman and when sad things happens to good people, I get sad.

And today I discovered Anais Nin...she has a hugs amount of fabulous quotes, and I am going to read a bit about her. I am happy I found her.

Then, looking at how my diet is going, I get angry with myself for not having more will power so I can resist the biscuits my Princess get s me to make, resist that bagel in the evening, when I am just slightly hungry...and annoyed with myself..and I aldo get determined that I AM GOING to do this.

I was hoping to be at goal around Christmas time, so I better behave.

One thing that makes me happy :I have only 6 letters to reply to, which means I have nearly cought up! Yay
And another thing that makes me happy: I am knitting again and I am almost finished with a new top..just another few days I think, and I will be able tp use it!!  Hurray!

I will finish with Anais Nin..

“We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect.” 
― Anaïs Nin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!