Tuesday 3 July 2012

Rapid

Yes, it was nice to come home but not so great looking at the weighing scales the next morning. Every time I go to Norway I ALWAYS put on alot of weight..and this time too...but something weird has happened...!

On Saturday (*or was is Sunday) morning, I weighed 80.8 kilos, and over these next few days I have lost alot of that weight...nearly 2 kilos in 3 or 4 days...!

This morning I weighed 78.9 kilos, and my theory is that...at my fathers houxe we get alot of stodgy food..bread for breakfast, hotdogs or burgers when we bbq, and we did that two out of three days before we came home...!

So I think maybe all the weight was just lying around in my gut, waiting to pass (sorry if this was a bit too much info) and now I have only one kilo to lose and I am back to the smallest I have been in a very long time.

I am very happy about this, because this was always my problem, to lose the weight I put on when being in Norway, but this time it seems I have cracked it. Yaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!