Sunday 15 July 2012

Glasgow

We had a day out in Glasgow today, went to lots of shops, got most of the school uniform sorted for Princess and I also bought some writing paper, so now I can write for another few months and still have nice paper. Yes, satisfied with the day. Not so satisfied by the fact I have spent a huge amount of money, atleast it feels that way.

But I will be back with my letters, and I will post them tomorrow I believe. I love writing and receiving letters! It is fantastic to be able to meet someone in a letter, and learn about their lives.

“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” 
― Anaïs NinThe Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 1: 1931-1934

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!