Friday 20 September 2013

Another Friday

It's Friday again, and my goodness how tired am I ? Can't seem towake up at all. It has been like this for a few days now. I just can't seem to get anything done.

I just realised, it could have something to do with my changed eating habits.  will just have to fight this tiredness and get on with all the things I need to.

My Kamma is home from school  today, her nose is full of snot, her throat and ears full of phlegm and I thought best to keep her home.

She is organiseing her Moshi Monsters stuff at the moment. But even if it's a home day, it doesn't mean it's a no work day for either of us.

A 6 hours school day might be alot, but tackling her messy room shouldn't take all energy out of her..and also a bit of piano playing should be ok. She has a 30 minute lesson tonight , and that is still alot less than 6 hours at school.

I am desperate to get some new knitting on my needles, but I don't have the time and when I do have the time I can't find the right pattern...and when I find the right pattern I don't have the right wool...bad feeling this.

For now I will just continue knitting that scarf until I have nomore wool, and then I will do that hat..yes..I am "designing" a new hat. Let's see how THAT goes.  I have no idea on how to do knitting pattens..soI don't know if I should knit and try to sell than all done..or if I should make a pattern and sell the pattern..! Or maybe both...! Or none...!

What I do know is that I need to finish up here and do the dishes and hang up my washing..! Have a great weekend, let me know what your up to if you are reading this.

Take care lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!