Friday 10 January 2014

Books

Good morning everyone, today I felt like writing about books. Not alot about books- just a little.

When I was a little girl, I used to love to read, and I did read. ALOT.
I was addicted to reading books, and read every single day. I think my dear grandfather Faffa really liked that fact. I used to go to his library and borrow books and read them. He also gave me his sisters old books, she unfortunately died when she was 12-14 years old.

I am also named after her by the way :)

Anyway, I have been neglecting books for years..since I movedto Scotland actually. I am notthat is the reason, by my baby girl started growing and needing more attention and so I guess it just happened.

In 2013 I decided I wanted to read more , and I have done so. I am about to finish the 12th book since January and I am ever so proud of that achievement.

At the moment I have 30 pages left to read of Little Women, I have found it a very inspiring book and at times very sad.  I know that it is a book I will want to read again sometime.

I am already making plans for my next books to read, as my husband got 3 Jo Nesbø books for Christmas, I have a feelingI'll be finished with them before he even starts. Hahah, he's not much of a reader this Kris of mine.

I will also continue with my projectof reading the Discworld series, which I am really enjoying reading. Yay to Terry Pratchett.

No time to read during the day, only evening.
Oh, and the very best discovery of all....When I read using the Kindle, I can knit at the same time. AMAZING!!!!

Do you have any reading secrets to tell or any books worth reading, please to let me know in the comments below.

Have a great day my lovelies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!