Wednesday 15 January 2014

mani of the day

I did my nails a few days ago, and of course they do start chipping at the tip.
I am not a big fan of chipped polish, so I spunged some black polish on my tips. Here is the end result:

I think the result is ok enough.
Did I tell you that I am not buying any polishes this year, except base coat and top coat.
That's it.
I don't mean to dissapoint any nailfans out there, but I am slowly getting a little fed up with nailwear..so at some point I might give it a rest.


I have this thing, I always have to "use it up" and that is how I feel at the moment- so when I have used up the majority of my polishes...I might say: I'm outta here!!!

We'll see how I feel in a few months time.
But for now, take care my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!