Monday 5 March 2012

Monday

What a lovely day we have had today, the sun has been shining almost all day,  I have done loads of stuff in the house, cleared the kitchen counter had home cooked ribs for dinner, been to dancing , showered, ironed shirts..and Princess got her dance exam results, both in Tap and Freestyle she got a Highly commended..which is the highest mark. It seems all the practising paid off! 
Well done babygirl!!

I hope tomorrow will be another great day...I was inspired today by a lady named Claire, she has lost 2 stone and looks really well! 

That's where I want to be...and I believe I can..come of..Claire goes to Zumba three times every week...so if I start doing my own stuff I should be able to lose some more weight. 
If I have time tomorrow I will do a 30 minutes session, I have to start one of these days..why not tomorrow? 

Will let you know how I get on. 
Now it's nearly bedtime, I will take my cough to the kitchen sink, do the dishes and shine it too, and then head for bed..! I am getting quite tired, and I fancy a cup of chamomile tea before bedtime.

Oh, spring is coming, I saw some mini daisies outside my house..!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!