Saturday 4 February 2012

Finally

I have finally managed to get my head round eating healthy and tracking again. I have hardly lost any weight since Christmas and I am not very happy about it.

Today we decided to finally try Quinoa, copied from Wikipedia
Quinoa (play /ˈknwɑː/ or /kɨˈn.ə/Spanishquinua, from Quechuakinwa), a species of goosefoot (Chenopodium), is a grain-like crop grown primarily for its edible seeds. It is a pseudocereal rather than a true cereal, or grain, as it is not a member of the grass family. As a chenopod, quinoa is closely related to species such as beetsspinach, and tumbleweeds.






It doesn't really taste much but it definetly fills you up and I guess that is the point. AND it's healthy, now that IS a big plus!!


I feel very positive again, and I am not as hungry as I was last week. I even have a tiny bit energy(...and a snotty nose and a tickly cough- but I can live with that. )


I think we might go swimming tomorrow morning again, the water in the swimming pool was REALLY cold last Sunday, so we won't be there for 8.30 this time..we'll wait until 8.45 and get in the pool at 9. Hopfully those keen swimmers will have given the water some heat.


My 100 days challenge...mmmm haven't been eating any sorts of sweets most days..I think since I started I have had 5 days with some sweet stuff.


 Nevermind,,it's the whole health thing that counts and I don't eat sweets most days...maybe once or twice a 
month.


Now, if I can manage to have a really healthy day tomorrow..i will be SO happy as I know that during the weekdays it's usually not a problem. Besides, we have NO sweets in the house this week and I can't cheat even if I wanted to ;)


I will of course give you an upodate of my weight on Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!