Monday 21 December 2009

Last few days

Not many days left of this year now, I cannot believe that 2009 will be over soon. And not many days left of my advent calendar either.  I 'll show you what i have received the last days.

A lovely red Christmas candle. Haven't started burning it yet..need to have a clear table for that;)



Next day viking foeyagarn, sockwool. I have actually tried this before and even the same colours, but I absolutely love this sockwool, and these are for ME!!



Have you ever seen anything this cute? This is such a cute colour and the wool...I wish you could feel it through the screen. I don't know what to do with it yet though...Very exciting.

Today I got a large ( and HEAVY) red candle, same as the first picture on the top, but just BIGGER.
I don't have a picture of this candle, but believe me, It's very nice to have!!

Only a few days left, and unfortunately I will only be able to show tomorrow's calendar, as I'll be leaving early on 23rd, and won't be near my own laptop until 1st of January...and whatever's in the calendar might well be gone by then..! we'll see:)

BUT, I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope 2010 will be great and a succesful year for you all!


xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ser ut til at julekalenderbytte har skapt mye glede i UK også. Ønsker deg og dine en riktig god jul!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!