Monday 12 December 2011

Monday

Monday morning, I am home alone...and got absolutely drenched on the way home from school, luckily I had a hat, scarf and selbumittens, so I was not really cold.

Talking about cold, I think I have cought one...I have starting coughing the same way my princess Kamma has been lately...so I guess it's better having a cold now BEFORE Christmas rather than during the celebrations.

The annoying thing is that husband Jon and I were supposed to start exercising tonight, guess I will do it anyway. I want to get on with it I think. I have mentioned it before..but the summer I want to be the P90 Queen. LOL!

Anyway, I do have a ton of housework to do today and it won't get done unless I actually start. So, here goes! Wish me luck people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for the visit, hope to see you soon!